How are the best mortgage brokers selected?
We have already found specifically selected brokers across Australia we can refer you to. We run a rigorous program based on 10 steps, to find the very best:
- Minimum 5 years industry experience as a mortgage broker
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage broking qualification
- They hold personal accreditations with a broad range of lenders
- Are current members of either peak industry body, being the www.mfaa.com.au or www.fbaa.com.au
- They appear personable and service driven
- They are solution driven and creative thinkers rather than pick the first answer and run with it
- They have qualified with ASIC to hold their own Credit license
- Peer reviewed by their Aggregator
- Peer reviewed by at least 2 lenders
- Ongoing positive feedback from the clients referred.
This is quite a process and would be near impossible for you to do without industry contacts, so luckily we have done the work for you.
To have one of the best mortgage brokers working for you, choose more information below or book a phone meeting to discuss your needs and be directed to a hand chosen professional.